Here is a list of businesses that reward shareholders with discounts and other benefits! Have you got any?
Some businesses treat their shareholders like they are members, giving them benefits and discounts on goods and services.
A small chunk of a public corporation effectively becomes your property when you purchase shares of a particular company. In the hopes of making money or creating significant wealth, we purchase shares of specific corporations.
Now that we know how to make money buying shares, let’s move on. There are two main methods: first, through capital growth, and second, through dividends. However, some businesses treat their shareholders like members, giving them the same discounts and benefits on goods and services that they do for their staff.
You must be eager to learn the names of the businesses that provide their shareholders with benefits, discounts, and prizes for holding their shares; after all, who doesn’t enjoy getting presents?
Consequently, the following is a list of businesses that have previously provided shareholders with coupons or other benefits:
- Trident: Trident previously provided its stockholders with a coupon good for a 20% discount. Trident is now the world’s largest producer of terry towels and one of the most integrated home textile producers.
- Bata India, a division of the Bata Shoe Organization, is India’s largest footwear retailer and top manufacturer. Additionally, it provided its stockholders with a coupon good for a 20% discount.
- Relaxo Footwears: In the past, Relaxo Footwears, a division of the Relaxo Group with a focus on the production of footwear, provided a coupon for a 30% discount to its stockholders.
- Indian Hotels Organization: In the past, a 25 percent discount coupon has been made available by an Indian hospitality company that operates a portfolio of hotels, resorts, jungle safaris, palaces, etc.
- Raymond: Raymond, a diverse group with historically preponderant business activities in the textile & clothing sector, has provided its shareholders with a 15% discount coupon.
- Hawkins: In the past, Hawkins, a well-known pressure cooker manufacturer, has provided its stockholders with a 20% coupon.
Please let us know in the comments if you believe we have overlooked any businesses that give discounts or prizes to their shareholders.